View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 02:17 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,039
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

My first job out of the Marine Corps was at this horrible electronics place owned by Tandy Corp called Incredible Universe. One of the dudes that worked in Home Audio with me was achondroplasic. He was fucking hilarious as hell, and it was cool working with him. After IU closed after Christmas, I went to work for ChickFilA and Mike (the little person) went to work down the street at this arcade/minigolf/go-kart place that's now called Zuma Fun Center I think. We used to hang out after work and on weekends, go bowling and shit. He was a few years older than me, and had a wife who was three inches taller than me and scary, but he said he loved that he could eat her out while they both stood up.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole