Thread: The RIP Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 01:45 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 982,482
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Peter Falk, Columbo actor, dies aged 83

Peter Falk, the American actor famous for his role in the TV detective series Columbo, has died at the age of 83.

Falk's lawyer said the actor died peacefully at his Beverly Hills home on Thursday evening. He had reportedly been suffering from dementia and Alzheimer's disease.

Falk won four Emmys for his starring role in Columbo, which ran from 1971 to 2003. Lieutenant Columbo became well-known for his trademark raincoat, cigar and his killer catchphrase: "One more thing …"

Falk also starred in The Princess Bride and Wim Wenders' Wings of Desire. Falk received Oscar nominations for Murder, Inc. and Pocketful of Miracles.

He last appeared in the feature film American Cowslip in 2009.

He is survived by Shera, his wife, and two daughters Catherine and Jackie.
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine