View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 09:37 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 15,099
professor chaos is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

A few bands I've seen lately
-Enter Shikari, woe is me, scarlet o'hara- Fucking epic, 4th time I've seen them and every time is great

-mc chris- First time seeing him and it was hilarious, some of my friends got kicked out for heckling him but me and my friend dressed as black han solo had a great time

-Max Bemis- kinda disappointed he just played acoustic say anything songs and nothing off max bemis and the painful splits

-As I lay dying, Winds of Plague, After The Burial- Some real fun pits and had a great time with after the burial before and after the show.

-A day to remember, Bring me the horizon, we came as romans- Packed to the rafters with annoying little kids, the bands sounded great but all the little fucks tend to ruin it

-The word alive, color moral, abandon all shipsdrove 3 1/2 hours to this show to see my boys in the word alive. pretty epic

-Dance gavin dance, iwrestledabearonce, In fear and faith, close to homeClose to home put on a great show, iwrestledabearonce was awesome and I now have Krysta (the lead singer's) phone number even though i was about blackout drunk backstage.

-Of mice and men, woe is me, i set my friends on fire in these small venues, these guys are great. The original singer for om&m was back and a total dick.

-And i'm sure i'm forgeting a bunch

- Their are a bunch coming up that I'm excited to be going to
-Silverstein, texas in july
-donald glover (childish gambino)
-Bamboozle in NJ
-Warped tour in Maryland