View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 04:06 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 106,571
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

I normally will max my tip around 20% and then drop it from there on how the service was. If the service sucked I think the tip should reflect that. After all they need to know they did a shitty job.

My wife is a server at a local restaurant so we are pretty well versed in what to tip and what not to tip.

Of course we all can do the job, but we are not. The reason we are eating out is b/c we didn't want to cook at home and we are having someone wait on us. Imagine how shitty service would be if the servers did not work on tips. We would never receive a refill, our food would get to us whenever they felt like delivering it. It would be fucked up chaos.