View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 09:51 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Congratulations pisceschef, you are July's Member of the Month!

Well what can I say, this is one that is certainly loooooooooong over due.

Pisceschef predates me and made himself DSF famous starting from before my time. Further, he is also one of a select group of "kind folks" ... ok, more like what I considered to be internet badasses, that I actually had an e-crush on from afar. He's always been quick witted, sometimes uses that cool assed 70's type jive talking and would punish n00bs in the thunderdome.

How could anyone not like him?

One of his most legendary threads, Amateurs Dressed, Then Undressed has gotten over 2 million views and counting, and this coupled with his New Real Girls Thread give me the most headaches in the background as mod for sure, but they are Grade A perv material which makes it more than worth it to deal with those whinny "get my girlfriend's pics off your site" pleas.

He has also surprised and astonished us with epic genious threads such as Sharpies in the Pooper. You know, inventing fetishes you didn't know you had so your lazy ass can just sit there wondering why you didn't think of it.

He's given us a lot, and although he can't make it on quite as much as I would like, I appreciate he still does come in after all these years and always leaves with a smile.

So for all that and more, you are the Member of the Month!

If you think my title in your honor is a little too much, let me know and I'll tweak it down like it's a line for a MarkyMark fan letter.
Congrats again!

Last edited by MadamMeow : 06-30-2014 at 09:54 PM.