View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 12:06 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,137
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Yeah, he'll prob be a mess, but it's worth seeing what he can do in a real game. Too bad they're gonna end up running a lot anyway bc supposedly the weather is horrible.

As a Gator, I'd love to see him succeed, though. I'm not one of the tebow fanatics, but the sheer amount of hatred for him makes me love him more lol. He never did anything wrong; in fact, i respect him more for his ability to shake the haters off.

And this from an atheist. Best part about the reason everyone hates him? It's because the media(ESPN) would give him so much coverage, but how can u be mad when he never asked for any of it???

Examples of those athletes who do- TO, Ocho, Brett Favre(with his ridiculous retirement antics)

So, yeah for today I'm an annoying Tebow fan. Fuck the haters