Thread: Nba
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 01:58 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,458
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Well, Game 5 is here. Who ya got?

I gotta go with my Heat, IF they are able to put themselves in the mentality that it IS a must-win (for both teams, really). Otherwise, we might get that passive shit where we dribble-drive for the first 14 seconds, get caught in the air on a pumpfake, pass out to someone who will no doubt be covered, and then either take a terrible shot, or turn the ball over.

Oh yeah, and the Spurs can stop hitting their 3s anytime now. They're DUE for a bad 3-pt night, right? And we're due to get guys hitting all of em. I'm looking at you, Battier.