View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 11:51 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,390
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura
Default Nassau Bahamas and the kleptocracy, I mean piracy

((Update:All Articles that raised questions about the BTC sale has been removed from the Nassau Guardian webpages. I'm thinking the Oligarchy worked their magic, which isn't a surprise, but only goes to show, how messed up this country is. none the less, they've estimated that we have well over a billion dollars in ship wrecks beneath our oceans, and well over six hundred million barrels of oil. Therefore, http://www.caribbeannewsnow.com/head...ecks-5737.html Our former Minister of Environment Leslie Miller admitted how just before they left office some years ago, they were researching millions of barrels of oil, and how viable it would be to get it. Well, not only is it viable, Leslie Miller promises (And I promise not to fuck your girlfriend up the ass if she lets me eat her cunt, hows that for promises)that if they win next election, they'll contract a foreign enterprise to bring up the oil for equal partners pay. Six hundred million equates to 60 billion dollars with oil being priced the way it is; which equates to fuck tourism and the environment, Oil here we come.

who would you marry, Sharon Stone or the Black Lady Gaga (as if the fucking white Ga the fuck Ga wasn't bad enough), and by marry I mean whose vagina would you dine on, the apple cider vinegar glazed with menthol sour gut and stale tuna, Sharon stone, or the pig feet, fried chicken dotted with malt liquor and stale shit Nicki Minaj? As always courtesy of http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ END of Update))

(( Nassau Bahamas has officially gone to shit (only if you're Bahamian, Black or have more than five percent African in your blood, or if you're poor, then you're fucked) and for me, it means that I just lost ten dollars at a local store, when ten bucks is all I had. It's funny, a few years ago I would have thought ten dollars as chump change, and now, I'm pissed I lost my last ten dollars. I guess, it's like how things are in northern Japan right now. What is also ironic, is the amount of shit atheist are getting from agnostics on youtube; it is a sight to behold. But I'm fucking done; we Bahamians are now forced to spend hours in traffic because the Prince of the Oligarchy makes millions from the more than 220 million dollar road works, ergo, seeing as how the road works will run into general elections, and knowing that people are pissed with them for selling our telecommunication company http://www.thenassauguardian.com/objections-to-btc-salewhich was worth well over a billion to Cable and Wireless for 210 million (giving them the majority share of 51 % even after they admitted that BTC poured into the treasury near a half billion dollars over the last ten years---we are so fucked), for canceling tons of jobs claiming they hadn't any money to maintain them, yet, they could have found 225 million dollars hiring an Argentian Muthafucka named Jose who gives a fuck, when many Bahamian companies here could have done it----and now we know why, it was done so that the Prince of the Oligarchy, the son of the fallen King, could supply Jose who gives a fuck with all his materials and what not, netting the Prince millions which is a gross conflict of interest seeing as how they're the oligarchy.
(( But being the Kleptocracy that they are, no doubt the Prince told the Argentian guy Jose who gives a fuck, to tear up EVERY FUCKING MAJOR ROAD WAY ON THE FUCKING ISLAND to make sure that even if the government changes, they'll have to finish the road, which means, even if he's now longer a Prince, he'll continue to make money, even though, his father, the former King, not only engaged in Rum running during prohibition, but, being the rulers of the Isles, they decided how much the land would cost, then decided to buy up tens of thousands of acres every where for themselves---now their kids and grand kids and family are like fucking royalty. Interestingly, a good friend of the King, May or May not have Murdered Harry Oakes, I'd say for certain, but everyone (including a Canadian woman) who tried to investigate that shit ended up dead. And though it's doubtful his family would try and fuck with me, they'd probably pay one of the poor mutha-fuckers in this area to cluster bomb my fucking ass, so I'm shutting the fuck up now.))

Lindsey Now and Then

She's looking a bit, haggard, or so they're saying http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...s-Angeles.html

I'll say courtesy of them, so they don't try and sue Hayzeus' ass.
Courtesy of thesuncouk

(( I'm scouring 2ch looking for cool shits to post here, but unfortunately I don't speak fucking Japanese so clinking on links in Japanese hoping to find a cool pic like that sexy young lady you lot saw me post earlier, is a bit tedious, and the english translation of futaba don't work for shit. So while i continue to look, all throughout shii web links and futaba, I'll post this. Of course SGU was fucking awesome, tis a pity you lot missed it. ))

((

Last edited by Expletive : 03-30-2011 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Update