View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 03:28 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,392
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura
Default Fuck You Tuesday

( It's been a busy little while for the past, three weeks, I've had the flu, is presently getting sick again, a week ago my brother got shot, once in the back and twice in the leg, but he's home, alive and in pain, nothing permanent---Thank the Creator, but you lot don't believe in the Creator so thank your mother's wide Cunny that gave you birth, and your dad's spongy dick that dropped ya'll in ya ma's stinking pussy yous fags!)

(I'm still writing my projects, which has kept me very busy, even though I could only write a page a week on account of me being a ADHD suffering asshole, who has the attention span of Natalie Portman whenever she's visiting Jerusalem when she's pretending to be Jewish---or sucking cock.)

(Stargate Universe is still canceled, even though the show was stellar last night. Which probably bodes well for Glaad because now their saturday night fever meets fame meets grease meets hair spray meets fuck-all on account of me not having ever watched the show and definitely never will, glee, will continue for another many years. Until some one mails white biological powder to it's stars and producers and that shit show get's the can. But SGU is a much better show, but on account of yous fags watching brain dead dumb shit, they're canceling the only show that'll inspire your kids to want to do something scientific which will probably decide in the next few years which country develops interstellar travel, cloaking devices and androids---if you think Glee and other baseless typical dramatic whatsit will do that for America, then you're clearly not paying attention. )

(I've written a million pieces of bullshit and is presently trying to put all that together to make a novel, to be paid, so I can move to Canada because Canada is awesome, and America isn't because they hate black people---well that's not true; All you fucking whiteys hate black people, but Canada does a much better job of hiding how they feel. That's bullshit too, Canadians show their hate well enough, I've met a few of you EH muthafuckas, when you come here, and is paid tens of thousands a year to subjugate black people , and to say white Bahamians aren't white when they clearly are, even if they probably, or mostly have ten percent or so African DNA in 'em. But unless you know who has ten percent black in 'em, and those who don't, you canuck fags, you have no right to come here and treat my white Bahamians as if they're soiled because they may or may not have a little black in em. So check their DNA and verify if they have African in em, and then treat em accordingly. Besides, they'd swear they're white, and other Bahamians treat em as the MAN KEEPING US BLACKS DOWN, which is also true, but not always, just mostly. But my complaint isn't so much with the white Bahamians pretending to be pure white, but is with the blacks who get white shock when they see white people. But let's be real folks, they can't help it, that shits in their DNA, from days when MASSER came on his white horse, wearing white clothing, using big words, and acting all high and mighty---so naturally these folks believe white is better than black.
( Like whenever I meet groups of higher up Bahamian gals at the mall (usually mango skin, but a few black as fuck types too) and they're getting wet for guys with mulatto skin, curly hair, regardless if they're from the slums of India, or the poorest areas of South America. These stupid cunts are not only bragging but speaks the language of these fuckers. That time, these fucking piss poor mulatto sometimes white piss ants is lucky if they make thirteen cents a fucking day but instead, by chance, they get to meet an ignorant ass race fooled stupid Bahamian cunt. Fucking stupid bitch. Like this stupid fucking asshole cunt, who bragged about her fucking white greasy ass fat fucking husband, who doesn't work, and is from JURRZEY, but hearing her brag, you'd swear this fucker was some one special----IT'S BECAUSE HE'S FUCKING WHITE, THIS HIGHLY PAID UPPERCLASS ASSHOLE STUPID CUNT HAS HIM IN A HOUSE, NO DOUBT GIVES HIM MONEY, AND ALL HE CONTRIBUTES IS HIS FUCKING DNA? FUCK ME!!!! I want out of this stupid fucking country!)

In case you're sleepy after all them there words, I have pics of Charlie and his girls, but here's a wakey picture just for you lot.

Waked up yet?

Here's pics of Charlie Sheens new girl, she's called Megan, I could give a fuck about the other two, you'll have to go to the Sun to see the full story.

Images courtesy of the Sun

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...s-mansion.html

The other two Natalie and Rachel

I'd write a bit more SGU bullshit, but at the moment, I'm thinking of perfecting my story where a black bahamian bull is having his way with an 82 year old English lady, and I really shouldn't break the sick fuckery that's going through my mind at the moment. here's a pic of ABI TITMUS PLUS SIXTY POUNDS---we call that one, Rosie Rosie

Courtesy of The Sun

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ed-to-Abi.html

ABI TITMUS NOW AND THEN

Last edited by Expletive : 03-22-2011 at 03:35 PM. Reason: the pretty pic was too big, so i did a thumb and did a resized copy