Thread: soccer fans...
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 07:31 AM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 984,888
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

So the Englang squad for Euro 2012 has just been announced:

Goalkeepers Green (West Ham), Hart (Man City) Ruddy (Norwich)

Defenders Baines (Everton), Cahill (Chelsea), Cole (Chelsea), Johnson (Liverpool), Jones (Man Utd), Lescott (Man City), Terry (Chelsea)

Midfielders Barry (Man City), Downing (Liverpool), Gerrard (Liverpool), Lampard (Chelsea), Milner (Man City), Parker (Tottenham), Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arsenal), Walcott (Arsenal), Young (Man Utd)

Forwards Carroll (Liverpool), Rooney (Man Utd), Welbeck (Man Utd), Defoe (Tottenham)

Standby: Butland, Jagielka, Henderson, Johnson, Sturridge.

Not terrible but I don't completely agree with it.

Terry, Gerrard and Downing wouldn't come near my squad. The Liverpool players have had an awful season, (Downing; no goals or assists, Gerrard, I've read Liverpool actually play worse when he appears.)

Terry shouldn't be there not just because he has broken ribs, not just that he's still has the rasicm charge over his head but because I believe he could be insane. Anyone who saw him attack Alexis Sanchez in the Champions League Semi Final when Chelsea needed everyone on the pitch, and then saw him completely deny that it happened, has to think he can't be in his right mind.

Two remaining thoughts: What has Micah Richards done to piss people off, he would have been my first choice right back even if Kyle Walker was fit and what the hell does Michael Carrick have to do when even Henderson is picked ahead of him?
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine

Last edited by Eccles : 05-16-2012 at 07:34 AM.