Thread: soccer fans...
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 03:59 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,972
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Not a chance in hell of Guardolia taking it. He doesn't need it and I don't think he would be quitting Barcelona to "take a break" and end up in the most thankless international job in the world.

Redknapp's record shows that when the shit hits the fan and he needs to make big tactical decisions he has a tendancy to screw it up.

I think Hodgson is a good choice. He's a good organiser which is exactly what the team needs. I don't think he worked at Liverpool cause I think there were too many arseholes in the dressing room at that time.
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.