View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 03:52 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,353
Bong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I just finished a biography of Pol Pot. What struck me, in both the bio of Pol Pot and a bio of Mao, there was no explanation how they went from community organizer to killer. I mean it's like a switch was flipped and suddenly taking lives was permissable. I know that's not how it played out, but it's a huge hole in the timeline.

Can you even begin to imagine the swath that was cut through that society? 40 to 50% of the population murdered? I can't imagine anyone got any sleep.

I've always found the Nazis fascinating. You read story after story after story about these mild mannered educated cats, who loved their children, who went to church every Sunday, who by every outward appearance are normal succesful chaps. Who were fucking bloodthirsty monster at work. And at 5pm, shut it off to go have dinner with thir wives and play with their children. With little appearant affect on their mental or physical health. Just the idea of some people who are able to compartmentalize to that extent scares the piss out of me.

She is a massive cunt.

Red