Thread: Golf
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 10:18 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 547,342
deadinabottle is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
im pretty jealous that you got to play doral. ive been lucky enough to play both courses at the tpc in scottsdale where they play the fbr open but thats been the only pga course ive played. arizona has hundreds of golf courses just in the phoenix metro area alone so its pretty easy to play nice courses...just depends on what kind of cash you are willing to dump out for a round.

i wouldnt say that im an amazing golfer but i do hover between a 6-9 handicap...depends on how familiar i am with a course and if im playing mens or pro distance. i also shot my first under par game last spring but everything was dropping that day for me and ive yet to repeat it. i play some pretty nice clubs too as im a sucker for 'new and improved'. i got a taylormade tour burner driver 9.5*, a adams xtd pro 4 wood 16*, mizuno mp-57 irons, cleveland 588 wedges in 53 56 and 60 degrees and a scotty cameron putter.

im suprised there werent more people talking in this thread...i figured most of the 'older' dsfers were golfers as well.