View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 03:56 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,024
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
600 years of difference or thereabouts between Christianity and Islam. So when was the Inquisition again? I believe it was in the 1470s, so just less than 600 years ago. Hmm... I see a connection personally, which is why I said it was my opinion not a fact. I'm also of the personal opinion that people as long as history have recorded have used religions to their own ends.

Code:

Code:

Solve? Who said it was going to solve anything? I don't think you're going to stop Islam's rapid expansion throughout the world with it. But I also think that perhaps it is time for a new period of American Isolationism. We'd be a lot more popular throughout the world if we'd quit trying to run shit everywhere else and focused on fixing our own fucked up country.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole