View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 02:14 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,029
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Okay here's what I think (some of it at least) about this whole Ground Zero mosque deal.

1) I say let them build it and let them gather as many potential terrorists in it on the Sabbath or Sunday or Ramadan or whatever, and then we fly a cargo plane filled with pigs into it and send them all to hell with no 8yr old virgins.

2) Islam is a relatively young religion, and when Christianity was younger it was used to violent ends as well (Inquisition, subjugation of pagan cults, etc.) and there is a chance that Islam will calm as it matures as well.

3) Isn't there some way some crazy smart jewish lawyer can find a zoning law that would prevent this?

4) Muslims scare me, not because of the violence in some of their scriptures (because if you read the old testament, there's plenty of violence there) but their attitudes towards women and more particularly young girls. It is not okay to marry a girl in her sub-teens and then rub one off between her thighs until she's 9 when you finally violate her. That's fucked up.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole