View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 04:39 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,903
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

I'm in Florida. The only thing I got going for me is dumb yankee girls that get too much sun. But I have a strategy for that. Take a tube of premium suntan lotion to a bar with you. Not junk stuff from a convenience store, some Good Stuff. Spot the most burnt girl. Tell her you happen to have some lotion, can you spread some on her burn. But stop and offer to let her girlfriend do it instead. She will let you do it because you were a gentleman. This is just a good icebreaker. So be a gentleman, buy her a drink, have some polite conversation, then later you can suggest she ride you cowboy style. Because of her sunburn.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...