View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 03:22 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 35,854
xsaviorx is being mentioned in polite conversation

Sister Hazel . . . . *sigh*

Best Concert/Show I went to was Furness Fest in Birmingham, Alabama.

Lineup:

HUM, Finch, Taking Back Sunday, Hatebreed, Andrew W.K., Further Seems Forever, Stretch Armstrong, Every Time I Die, Shai Hulud, Rise Against, Unearth, This Day Forward, The Red Chord, Throwdown, Vaux, Evergreen Terrace, Norma Jean, Armor for Sleep, The Bled, Anatomy of a Ghost, Kid Gorgeous, Code Seven, As I Lay Dying, Beloved, Haste, Terror, Comeback Kid, Mastodon, Figure Four, Spitalfield, Black Dahlia Murder, Glasseater, Avenged Sevenfold, Love is Red, Die Radio Die, Evelynn, Copeland, The Agony Scene, With Honor, A Life Once Lost, Dead Poetic, Forever is Forgotten, Mae, Minus The Bear, Coma Eternal, Fear Before The March of Flames, Martyr AD, Across Five Aprils, Mercury Switch, This Runs Through, Saved By Grace, Salt The Earth, The Judas Cradle, Rescue, Boys Night Out, Scars of Tomorrow, Day of Contempt, Since By Man, In Reverent Fear, Trelese, My Hotel Year, From a Second Story Window, Analog, Cold Remember, Bayside, Found Dead Hanging, A Small Victory, Silverstein, Rogue, Earthen, The AKA's, Day Two, The Takeover, Staring Back, Halfarce Gunroom, Uses Fire, Embrace Today, End, of All, Premonitions of War, From First to Last, Nehemih

3 days of awesome.