View Single Post
Old 12-31-2016, 08:04 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,690
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

NJ Teacher And Cheerleading Coach Has Teaching License Revoked After Sexting Student
BY PAUL SACCA • 12.31.16

[

Did you think I’d leave you without giving you one last teacher-student sex scandal for 2016? Not a chance. We close out the year with Mallory Christ, a New Jersey teacher who had her teaching certificate revoked by state officials for sexting a student.

Christ, who was a South Plainfield High School teacher and cheerleading coach, was charged in June with second-degree endangering the welfare of a child. She was accused of sending two photos of herself through social media to the student in February, prosecutors said.

The 29-year-old math teacher allegedly sent inappropriate photos of herself to a male student and as a result, she had her teaching certificate revoked this week. Christ surrendered her teaching license as part of a deal with prosecutors. She had her teaching certificate since 2010.

Let’s hope teachers aren’t as naughty in 2017.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.