View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 07:30 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 47,958
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura
Default Can't be viewed in your COUNTRY?

The fuck-what faggotry that is the RIAA, or whatever the fuck they call themselves, has led a great many websites into banning people outside their area code, or country of origin, in an attempt to stop us from viewing their Entertainment material. Well, tonight, I wanted to watch the premier of Doctor Who, so going to BBC One, I attempted to view it, but was blocked, I therefore went to BBC America and found out that Doctor Who's new season isn't until April 17, but, I'm presently downloading the latest Doctor Who series now. So what have we learned today Hollywood's step aunt twice removed otherwise known as BBC One, how the fuck can you stop the internets mutha fucka?

But, here's what makes me giggle, they block you from watching content on their official website thinking they're actually putting a stop to you viewing their material, whereas all they've accomplished is you getting the shit by other means. While you're on their sight, you can be spammed to shit, or showed a million and one ads, much like youtube does, but not this fucking lot, they're all, ban your country and shit. Well fuckers, consider me banned, and i'll download every episode here on out for you being stupid fucking idiots.