View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 09:48 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,065
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Duamel looked down and watched his member now flaccid, fall from the head hole of Lindsey, who had raised her head so the head hole creature could be clearly seen moving about in the cavity. Globs of fluid fell from the opening, causing Duamel to wish for the days when he only sensed the universe and couldn't visualize it, the realization of what he beheld, brought the taste of bile to his throat. In his mind, Felix was praying and babling something about save me father for I have sinned, so Duamel new he could try and save them both without being hindered by a near maddened human.

"My Lindsey, I'm sorry for shooting you, I don't know what came over me, I suddenly felt betrayed and couldnt' resist the urge to kill you, it over powered all sensations." Duamel said, which was true since he felt the mental provocation liquid, Reinhardt had given Felix; maybe it was done that former weekend when Felix confessed that Lindsey was having an affair with a woman and Reinhardt agreed to council both of them two weeks hence, then offered Felix a cold one to make it all better. Yup that was it Duamel decided. But, he didn't dare breathe a word of this to Lindsey, who would inform Reinhardt of Duamel's placating and destroy both Host and visitor.

"It's okay lover, Reinhardt manipulated you, but this is much better than my former bout with existence, I can sense the world in newer exiting ways, taste your yummy seed in newer more interesting ways." As she spoke the thing in her head made a smacking sound and Duamel vomited.

"I'm so sorry Lindsey, I don't know what came over me." Duamel said as Reinhardt walked back into the room clapping his hands.

"So you are a blank state and your visitor still sleeps?" Damnit!exclaimed Duamel who quickly placed the bumbling Felix back in the forefront and once more in full control of his body.

"Please don't kill me sar pleeuuuzze," Lindsey got up and held her husband's head placing his head to her chest, which was as warm as if she still breathed normally except; the gurgling slurping sound which emanated instead of a heart beat. Felix heart began to beat uncontrollably and he fainted, as he slipped into unconsciousness Reinhardt erupted in laughter.

Asteroids passed the surviving spores and they enjoyed a ride which took them far and away from their previous home. After several eons, the massive rock crashed onto a new planet. Returning to phase untold years later, the spores found themselves amidst a bustling civilization and sought to find a place on this planet. As they invaded humanity,they discovered the joys and pains of being human, and they loved the sensations, willingly in some cases to remain completely docile, only experiencing and never interfering. While getting involved at other opportunities, that is until the probes arrived.

Felix sat up in a front room chair, sitting opposite the Reinhardts with Lindsey sitting next to him and Sheryl's head leaned back on his lap, her eyes watching the ceiling. She had her mouth opened as if she was busy with something wonderful and Felix again felt that unusual sensation from his penis. He was too weak to throw up so he fell back into the chair looking up at the ceiling, tears welling in his eyes and the taste of bile in his throat.

"Now Felix embrace the sensation, it is you fulfilling your destiny to enjoy all sensations humanity could only dream about. You know, I did an experiment once and allowed a particular human to enjoy all of these sensations, and he was so enamored that he wanted to be with us forever, as a gift I gave him a ship to return to Duamel so he could be among the first to experience the ultimate gift of being devoured over several centuries by our father Duamel the great. All of us will be one with our father once more, LIndsey, myself, Maggie, Sheryl and then you." Reinhardt sounded matter of a fact, leaving no room for decisions or solutions.

"I don't want to die,' Moaned Felix.

"And you won't, you'll be one again with Duamel," Reinhardt said.

"Then why the church ruse, why the ruse,why make me shoot my wife, I love my wife." Accused the near maddened Felix. Maggie who sat silent answered with a smile of contrition which revealed a hidden danger in her homeliness.

"Because father, a former host of father loved a woman more than he loved his true self, he tried to destroy us, to preserve his pathetic illusion, so we had to do something this time to ensure that didn't happen again, to be right; that type of thing happened many times. So i reasoned that a small shot to the head, not enough to scramble the brains beyond repair, but just enough to kill was necessary so as a spore could be applied which would consume all within the brain and replicate that persons memories and former personalities, with a tinge of their former awareness's. Your Lindsey and Sheryl, though I think Sheryl's husband would be mighty shocked."

Confused Felix met Reinhardt's eyes to size up the man and trying best to avoid the abomination taking place on his penis. "Sheryl and Lindsey were together, was that real or did ya'll do that?"

"it was all my idea," Said Reinhardt, "How else was I to get you to shoot her, you wanted to perform oral sex on her and have her reciprocate, but then I introduced a little dabble in Sheryl's chemistry and some in your wife's and they got to sucking on each other, a little manipulation with you, and viola, perfect tragedy." Sheryl's eyes looked up at Felix.

"I don't blame you touchy Feely, it wasn't your fault," Responded Sheryl allowing the creature in her skull to smack even louder as it sucked away at Felix's member. Felix unable to deal with the present weirdness passed out again but heard Reinhardt promise that when he next awakened he'd awaken Duamel inside of him.