View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 07:50 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,423
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

So to expand the beginning story, right after I'm young and horny, so is she, we hook back up.
(this is all years ago)
I get a call out of the blue from the ex. She small talks, then says she wants to go dirt bike riding. Huh. Now I had a couple of bikes including a small Honda XL180 she had rode. I agree, we set it up for the next Saturday.
Get to her place and pick her up. We drive for an hour to this vast remote area, she can putt around near the truck and I can tear off into the woods.
We ride for 15 min or so, go back to the truck, get ready to go out again.
She says "I don't want to ride bikes." WTF? She say she wants to fuck. She's dirty, I'm dirty, and we are miles from anybody or anything. She strips off her clothes and lays down on the ground. The nasty ass dirt. Not even grass, just loamy dirt.
I pull off my gear, we roll around on the ground for a while and screw, just doing it in the dirt. This is pretty far fucking exotic to me so I manage a Round 2 after a beer, again down on the ground. Now we both got cum and dirt stuck to us.
All I can do is wonder, why wasn't she this crazy a fuck when we were married? We had some fun before, like in the back of a car, but this was bonkers. And that is how we started hooking back up together again.

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.