View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 12:21 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Well I am on day 3 of my fake vacation which is now my kinda real one cause today is the start of a long weekend.

Yesterday was in the 60's, which in my area during February is the equivalent to all of your Florida'ers 80 degree non-humid weather. i.e. delightfully warm and yet pleasantly cool.

No one really believed that it would turn to the 8-15 inches of snow they predicted for today. Even when my husband went to bed at 5am, he said it hadn't even started yet and it was supposed to start at midnight.

Well after I slept in 2 extra hours in honor of my long awaited day off and got up at 6am, the snow was coming and everything was already covered.

It's still coming down now.

We round one shoveled a few hours ago and then went for a walk which was fun.

Although I did it long before this was even supposed to happen, I'm very glad I'm off today. I probably would have gotten stuck somewhere going to work, the main roads aren't even plowed well yet and a whole bunch of side streets didn't have a first round at all.

Again NO ONE BELIEVED this snow would come. We were all wearing summer clothes yesterday, well no one believed but me. This snow is historic and the story of this week for all my life.

But this year I embraced it, after last year having about ten different people in separate areas of my life ruining this time for me in their own way, I decided that this year I would take it back and make the week my own.

And my favorite part, even on that walk I am still in my jammies. I may have had to put two other outfits on over it, but I was comfy as hell creeping people out in the neighborhood.

tl;dr I don't know what the fook I'm talking about either. I think I still feel the shot of wine I took last night.