View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 01:47 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,569
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

If I'm paying for the phone: I shouldn't be forced into shitty calls from the manufacturer.

If I pay for a program: I shouldn't have to deal with advertising for similar products- I paid for the fucking thing. If I'm getting it for FREE, then fuck myself and my poor ass that wanted it.

Biggest problem: Geo-Tracking + internet service. My phone number and info is attached to the service through the telco (AT&T), how long until some Goatsey individual figures out how to get into it? The only sure fire way not to have information not to fall into the wrong hands, is not to use it for asinine purposes. Fuck it, I'm just going to use my social security number for everything, I wonder if gmail has it available. ALSO, I'm paying for the internet service (ON A CAP NOW), how much will the overages be if I go over and Apple deems it necessary that I NEED to know that although I'm at Mc Donalds, Burger King is right around the corner and will give me flame broiled spam for lunch instead of the fry-co-waved squirrel that I am currently enjoying?

Google does the same shit with google maps I'm sure, but I have an alternative. There is NO alternative (legally) for the appstore.

/rant off- and I wasn't even upset about it.

/now I need to shit