View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 12:41 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,543
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

That is what the 2nd Amendment says "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." but I like to point it out that it's also vague.

The Federal Government (Congress) can ban and make illegal to all possessions and sales of firearms with an exception to small arms weapons tech from the time the Constitution was written and still the people's right will be 100% in accordance to the 2nd Amendment. Meaning single shot pistols, rifles, and muskets firing only musket balls using open powder. A firearm is a firearm regardless of how you put it and muskets used by the Pilgrims qualify as such.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State"

The reason why this was added because at the time the United States did not have a large standing professional army and calling civilian militias was the only option for they are the one's who can organize rather quickly and large enough numbers. But such militias were not very well organize in terms of fighting, discipline, and other fields necessary to the battlefield hence why the Americans did so poorly during the War of 1812 or even the Revolutionary War. The United States did not field a large "real" professional army until the War of 1812 but they also did poorly. Not until after the war did newer graduated officers coming from West Point honed in military training doctrines for the Army that finalized the full and immediate defense of the Republic. A success fully realized during the Mexican-American War 30+ years later. From then on a large National Federal Army solidified for all that was need to defend the United States and making state and local militias irrelevant.

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 11-18-2008 at 03:12 PM. Reason: 'cause aliens are probing my ass