View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 11:57 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 9,403
werdna is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I was born and raised in the mid-west US. Far from the Mason-Dixon line. I moved to the South almost 6 years ago. Some things I have learned since living down here is that the Civil War never ended. In a lot of Southerns' minds, it is only half time. Most of the time you don't see it but every so often you take a wrong turn down a country road and there it is...smack in the face.

My girlfriend and I are on vacation on the coast of NC, staying at her parents' beach house. Last night we decided to head up to Wilmington, NC for a night on the town. We had a great time. I ended up driving home and my girlfriend fell asleep on the way back. I took a wrong turn when we were about 5 miles from her parents' beach house. After a few miles I came across this amazing Christmas lights display. Christmas lights everywhere. I woke my girlfriend up so she could admire it. Eventually we came across something not so Christmas like.

It was dark out but these people had big spot lights highlighting this scene. A Confederate soldier hanging a Union soldier right in the middle of the Christmas display. I pulled over and took this picture:

Needless to say, I had to see this thing in the daylight, so I drove back this morning. Here are a few more pictures of what I saw around this house:

This is a Frankenstein driving a police car:

These were on the roof:

I love the South but sometimes I have to say WTF!?