Thread: Trump
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 07:07 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,782
DonaldTrump is a jewel in the roughDonaldTrump is a jewel in the roughDonaldTrump is a jewel in the roughDonaldTrump is a jewel in the roughDonaldTrump is a jewel in the roughDonaldTrump is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up

On January 21st of 2017, the day after I take the oath of office, Americans will finally wake up in a country where the laws of the United States are enforced. We are going to be considerate and compassionate to everyone. But my greatest compassion will be for our own struggling citizens.

I will be your savior.

I am both honored and humbled to see this dedication thread to glorify me on this esteemed forum.

It is with great pleasure that so many have been able to take in and enjoy my bare essence earlier in this thread. Contrary to what the idiots in the media and all of the left winged nitwits will tell you, I have absolutely nothing to hide.

Now if you could only see my daughters naked next. I certainly can't get enough.

So after I repeal Obama Care and then build a wall on both the south and north borders of the country, I will be sure to work with the Russian hackers that outed that cunt Hillary's emails into distributing various erotic pictorials of my female offspring.

I am Donald J. Trump, and I approve this message.