View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 12:43 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,062
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Listen, I got something to say...

it's better to burn out than to fade away!

In all seriousness, I was convinced when I was younger that I'd flash and burn and die out before I reached the age of 28. Now I'm almost 36 and although I still feel like there are things I need to or want to accomplish, I also feel that I've done a lot of things that some people will never get to do, and if I die tomorrow, I have no real big regrets about my life. I guess I kind of adjusted to the thought of dying when I was in the Corps and although a lot of my other behaviors from those days are gone, I still am ready to go when it's my time because there's not much you can do about it.

That said, if I was going and didn't like it, I wouldn't be opposed to trying to some with me.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole