View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 11:30 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Today’s results are in!

Knockout Stage –Round 1
Charli XCX (62.22%) defeated Erica Day (37.78%)
Charli XCX will face Kristen Bell (entering tournament as a bye) in Round 2!

Jaimie Alexander (51.16%) defeated Jennifer Aniston (48.84%)
Scarlett Johansson (69.77%) defeated Lauren Cohan (30.23%)
Jaimie Alexander will face Scarlett Johansson in Round 2!

Rachel McAdams (62.5%) defeated Hilary Duff (37.5%)
Charlize Theron (69.77%) defeated Heidi Klum (30.23%)
Rachel McAdams will face Charlize Theron in Round 2!

Meow’s Musings:
Charli XCX hit the ground running overcoming her competition with ease. I’m proud to say that I still have no idea what a Charli XCX sounds like, but this is a competition for the eyes so none of that matters. What matters is Charli’s recent see-through and cheerleader outfits at recent performances, which likely bolstered this win. Or perhaps not enough of us caught Erica’s mesmerizing rolls such as “Background Person” in straight to DVD Bikini Spring Break to know any better. Oh well. Charli will face Kristen Bell who was randomly awarded a free pass to start the tournament in Round 2.

It was neck and neck for Jaime Alexander and Jennifer Aniston, but Jaime received one more vote than the famed Brad Pitt reject, knocking her out of the tournament. I must admit I am a little surprised by the results of this one. Meanwhile, Scarlett Johansson, our Miss DSF 2014 winner, kicked the shit out of Lauren Cohan to advance to Round 2 where the two winners will face each other. This will be a hot battle. Will ScarJo keep her crown?

Surprising for me, Rachel McAdams knocked Hilary Duff off the tournament cliff, finishing her. Since one of our members made a thread dedicated to Ms. Duff, I thought she might fare better, but I was wrong. Meanwhile, Charlize Theron body slammed Heidi Klum’s ass into the ground easily dominating the supermodel. I’m not too surprised by this outcome after seeing Ms. Klum’s flat ho-hum ass recently. Her tits are still nice, but her ass made quite a few of us has a sad. So with this, Rachel will face Charlize in Round 2.

Should be interesting!

What are your thoughts?

Latest Knockout Stage bracket

Thanks for voting!