View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 12:55 AM

Credits: 79,165,310
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I'm Sicilian, what can I say It was mostly because I paid for a Photobucket and Imageshack premium account, like a week before that. I forgot all about that though.
I didn't know if anyone would want to see my zoo photos, but I get to go to places most people do not get to see. And with out the glass or cage most of the time. Glad you like them.

Code:

No dicks, or shit, or any of that ass stuff in this thread Foetus!!! LOL

Code:

Thanks slick, That damn bird wouldn't let me get close enough to get a pic through the cage. And it wouldn't sit still. They are amazing to see up close. It definitely looks prehistoric.
Cmetz wanted to ride me like a bull, but my back was hurting.
BTW: You sound like you studied micro biology.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!