View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 05:46 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,460
Frothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Oh yes indeed Frosty, you did choke the chicken. Don't think we didn't know what you were doing in the attic while your father and I were taking pictures with our Sony Mavica. It took hours to upload but even then posting scat pictures and using our prosthetic limbs as dildos while fisting a goat in a nun costume was the only way to pay for replacing the throw out bearing in the '72 Torino.

"When is Frosty going to get off the damn computer?" I would ask. "He's beating off like a monkey on E with a steady spanish fly diet."

"Soon enough" your dear old dad would say. Whichever stepdad that was then. "Soon enough now get the gimp back in the box or you'll be late for your shift at Long John Silver's"

Oh those AOL tones do bring back the memories.