Thread: Hi, howyadoin?
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 11:23 PM
Come with uncle and hear all proper. Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones. You are invited.

Location: outside the hole in the wall of the girls' locker room
Credits: 5,913
fuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful for
fuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful for
Default Hi, howyadoin?

I'm new here, you can probably tell by my post count. (I hope)
I don't want to be famous, just rich.
I've been following The Ass Thread & the Young & Busty thread because I-well, because I just want to, OK?
Also, I really hate introductions, because I feel like I'm trying to sell somebody something.
I just want to look at cool pics & vote in buttsex polls.
BTW-I'm a guy, older than 40 but under 50.
That's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld lick her all up. A lot.