View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 03:40 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,036
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

So I was drunk out of my gourd once returning from a concert. I picked up this girl in the club and we went back to the hotel room off-base. Before she went down on me she smeared coke all over her gums. So she's going down on me, I'm drunk off my ass, and my cock is tingling from the contact with the coke. All of a sudden I feel something drag across the top of my shaft, and I look down, and the bitch has run a razor blade across my member. Sumbitch is bleeding and she just goes back to sucking like it's normal. I pushed her off me and told her to get the fuck out before I kicked her ass. My dick hadn't hurt like that since I was 3 and my sister slammed the toilet seat lid on me while I was pissing.
-SRD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole