Thread: Suggestions
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 08:27 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 65,227
MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

The sites problem is simple. Lack of technical Knowledge. I sent him an email with an attitude and he decided to over react.

With out dated scripts, plugins, code thats from 2007 not being updated it causes secruity issues, slow site speed, and tons of server side errors.

My thing is respect, if im not getting it i can get it elsewhere. Don't ask for my opinion or help then just not follow threw that makes me feel like I'm wasting my time.

I wish the forums as well as the site nothing but success. Unfortunately I know with the current business plan and path that it's on its going in the wrong direction. "once again something i said in the email" Even without admin powers i'll still drop in and check to see if anything critical going wrong just because ive developed friendships with many of you. I have faith Madam Meow can use her powers to keep this place atleast in semi working order. But eventually JM will want someone backend to resolve the technical problems yet again.