View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 08:34 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,257,795
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

TEACHER’S AIDE ARRESTED FOR SLEEPING WITH 15-YEAR-OLD SPECIAL NEEDS STUDENT
Rebecca-Martinson

It's not often that it happens, but sometimes the title tells the whole story: 24-year-old teacher’s aide Alexandra Culhane was arrested this past Monday after allegations surfaced that she had slept with a 15-year-old student at the Schenectady school she taught at prior to being fired, The School at Northeast.

According to Daily Mail, Culhane had oral and vagina intercourse with the unnamed student in early April 2016 in the Schenectady Central Park (not to be confused with NYC’s Central Park, which is full of homeless people blowing each other for crack rather than sad teachers blowing kids for daddy’s missing validation.) The allegations against her first came to light after other teachers at The School at Northeast contacted police once they heard about the supposed rendezvous with the student. Police reportedly investigated the alleged incident for months prior to arresting Culhane, however the school wasted no time in putting her on administrative leave at the beginning of the investigation, followed by her eventual firing in February 2017.

Culhane was released after her arrest pending arraignment, which is set for July 3rd

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 07-03-2017 at 08:41 PM.