View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 12:59 PM
Generic, Anonymous Account

Credits: 0
Anonymous has disabled reputation
Default Man's 'failure' (girls answer please)

I am together with my girlfriend for quite some time now (2 years a long distance relationship seeing eachother one week a month) and I was never able to give her an orgasm .. (yes shame on me i know). Ok this sounds bad but i would like to know if i am really the only one to blame.

My girlfriend finds her pussy digusting! She NEVER played with it before. Even washing properly is a nightmare for her! She is NEVER horny and when I 'play' with it she just runs away because it tickles too much. I tried everything. Once in the bathtub I even forced her to take the hard beam of the shower head for quite some time and she just started crying!!!

I tried slow, hard, clit, g-spot, licking (she actually doesn't want it as she finds it disgusting), ... only with the hand, when we were having sex, gently, hard, once (happened more often but remember this time now) i was fucking her for 40 minutes without stopping at a serious rate and still no succes!!! The best i get is ... stop i feel like peeing or hey this is too hard

So girls, you know best, what do you think? Am I the only one to blame? Any other hints?