View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 03:33 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,124
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
And if you were really watching sir, You'd see, that eventually, I'll get bored, or simply stop, or suffer from self doubt, loss, or some form of mental epic sadness that I experience from time to time, wherein I gives a fuck about nothing, and everything of value is loss, or forgotten.

I'm the rare thing that comes every so often, makes people life hell, and then leave as quickly as I began. Because that's what epic fuck ups do. They fuck you up, and then move on, until the next time.

This thread is about getting in the Guinness book of world records for having a million post.

I'm failing and falling fast, therefore, one shouldn't worry about content, when they're about to die, or if they're about to get bored, or lose their internet, electricity, or sanity.