View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 01:16 PM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,013,601
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
While I agree with you in principle, you're way off in other respects. While they're largely a bunch of ass-hats, a lot of the in-depth conversations I've had on 4C were with fully grown adults, with strongly held opinions which they've (comically) researched. I don't think that many edgy-wannabe 15-20 year olds give a shit about 9/11, but some of the retardation coming out of those particular threads could only come from someone who've held the wrong opinions since 2001

Code:

I agree there are no nudes of Watson, she's too smart for that, and the website is just a massive troll by someone with the mind to do such a thing. However, as this past weekend proved, there was a massive amount of images stolen all in one go, and the person with them (person, not people), is only releasing a certain section of the pictures at a time. I find it impossible to believe that after the first release, it was just a case of dipping back into the same accounts and taking more images. Those accounts were locked down as soon as it happened, which was a month too late, as all the pictures that could be taken, were.

Remember, this isn't about money, certain aspects of the internet have a completely different currency: kudos. The guy doing this wants his anonymous fame to last as long as possible, and although his identity will remain secret for as long as he hides behind those 7 proxies, all the while he's being called Based Anon, he'll revel in the warm glow of indirect fame and release more when he feels safe enough to do so

There will probably be more leaks, but no, Emma won't be among them. I was hopping between several threads as they bump-limited and 404'd and one particular poster commented about the possibility of Emma pictures, which evolved into trolling Emma into believing there were some out there, culminating in the suggestion of supposed website names, of which, emmayourenext was one.

Code:

After this weekend, I have JLaw's particular constellation burned into my retinas
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.

Last edited by Stantz : 09-23-2014 at 01:20 PM.