View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 08:03 AM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,015,763
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

I had one who gave the best head ever. She'd come to my office like 2-3 times a day and take care of me. I kept all the office chairs slammed really low ( I'd be dying of laugher on the inside when when i had meetings in there and people across my desk would be sitting so low lol ). She sucked me off so much I got sore and swollen. At one point, I couldn't even touch it to take a piss.

Sex was on the desks or on a chair. The ones at other locations were in the office also but mostly in different lounge areas. One place had a couch and a bed and two other places had a couch and 2 more extra offices and lunch rooms.
All were mostly during work hours but there were plenty late nights and overnights