View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 05:15 AM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
Default Going into the lion's den. What would you do?

Ok, so I slit my finger a little last night trimming up a brisket. It was really bloody at first, but I got it slow down by applying pressure. I didn't take a chunk out, the knife went in to my finger pads a little.

Had the band aid on and it didn't bleed through so I decided I would not need a stitch. Changed the band aid before bed and it looked a little more separated than when I decided not to go get a stitch and it started bleeding a little.

It doesn't hurt nonstop, only when I'm changing the bandaid and looking at it gives me a panic attack. I don't see muscle or bone, just an 1/8" gap.

Anyway, going to the urgent care during this every one is sick time (lion's den) seems like a really bad idea. I'm not scared of getting Corona Virus since I think I would live, but at the same time I don't want to go make out with someone that has it. Well maybe I would my husband if he had it. I dunno.

What do you think you would do?

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....