View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 06:26 AM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,033
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Um, maybe that in Ohio it's illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to be in a strip club.

I'm a teacher. There's no way in hell I'd ever go to a strip club anymore. I can't count how many times a student who just turned 18 came to me and tried to get me to go to a club. Sure, it's kinda a right of passage, but it's not appropriate for a teacher to be there with students, even if they aren't in their class. If a teacher knows them, and they go to your school, well, that's just creepy.

Teachers have a morality clause in their contracts. Been that way for more than 50 years. She KNEW it was not acceptable regardless of what the parents "said". Also, my guess is she did this behind the backs of administration. I can't imagine when the field-trip request came across her supervisor's desk and it said "Destination: Male Strip Club" he/she signed off on it.

As a teacher, ANYTHING we do involving ANY student of the district at ANY time they are a student is regulated by our contract. It's the only way a district can protect itself and many times it's employees.

I don't feel sorry for this teacher one bit. It's stupid teachers like her that make my life difficult.