View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 06:02 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,042
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

I dated a girl once with achondroplasia too. One of my best girlfriends ever in fact, if I had just realized it then. It was kind of cool, she'd duck down in the footwell of my C10 as I came back onto Camp Geiger and we'd go fuck in abandoned squadbays, in the kitchen of the chow hall, on the floor of the base CG's office after hours (it was good to have OOD duty sometimes on long weekends). She really wanted a 3-some with an "adult-sized woman" (her words), but that never happened. A 3-some with another dude never happened because she was too short for the torso rule to do any good.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole