View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 11:01 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,051
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

We're fucking dead numbnuts, unless you do exactly what I say. Your wife is the key, and by key I mean you have to appeal to her directly and allow her to touch your forehead to know you're speaking the truth. How do you mean Duamel? Simple enough, the spore in her head has a desire to control all those who oppose and to follow king Duamel, you have to become him to survive, or I'm afraid Reinhardt and his wife will kill us both. Felix paid attention to Duamel's direction, and felt the ancient visitor slip into a self induced sleep, so as not to alert any one else of his presence.

Felix forced his eyes open and saw Lindsey sitting on the floor watching the television, Sheryl was on the phone talking to some one and the Reinhardts could be heard from the kitchen discussing something. Felix forced himself to focus on Lindsey, hoping to reach the woman he married even if, only a fraction of her remained. "Lindsey, please Lindsey." Felix and his Lindsey; married for six years but has had continual sex for fifteen years, since they met in high school all those years previous. She was beautiful then and she was so now, Her beautiful eyes and lovely hair which almost glowed in the sun, and her milky skin which was pale and showed every insect bite and rash she had, would turn bright red whenever they made love. So much love they experienced before this nightmarish time began, was it possible to get his Lindsey back? "Lindsey please, look at me." The new Lindsey looked at him with the noticeable hole in her forehead with a shuffling thing inside of it, trying to avoid it, Felix focused on his wife's eyes. "Please Lindsey I love you, and I need you to help me."

"To escape?" Felix tried to smile sheepishly but instead produced a grimace.

"What is this Lindsey? We return with these old farts and allow some fucking thing to devour us?" Lindsey for a moment looked as if she was going to alert Reinhardt but instead, she got up off of the floor and sat closer to her husband.

"Explain Felix." Perhaps this could work, perhaps, they could find a way to become, something else.

"I've been talking to Duamel," Lindsey for a moment looked alarmed and the creature in her head hole quivered. Felix looked at it and did something uncharacteristically, he kissed the hole on her head,briefly touching the creature in her skull. Lindsey almost immediately relaxed and Felix was briefly able to forget that the thing in his wife's skull was composed of his seed and Mrs Reinhardt's neck. "Please don't tell, please please please, just hear me out." He took Lindsey's hands, "Duamel showed me what I as a human with his help could accomplish. I could literally phase out of time and space, Duamel could, but not while inside of a host. But, it is possible he could show me how to do so, but with him and his kind it's similar to holding ones breath, they could do so only for a time. But if I could do it. I"ll be more than flesh, another plane of reality could be mine, could be ours."

"I don't know Felix maybe Reinhardt could help you to..." Felix squeezed her hands even tighter.

"Reinhardt is like a machine a program created to achieve a purpose, he will not listen to reason, he's like the terminator. He can't compromise his programming. Regardless of how understanding he seems, he's here to accomplish a purpose, and once that's done, he'll allow himself to be eaten, consumed by a monster, and for him it'll be pleasurable, but for us, it'll be hell, dissolved slowly into nothing while our memories and personalities is stripped away and merged within the much larger Duamel."

"No it isn't like that, Reinhardt said it's paradise." Lindsey said clearly confused

"It would say that, you're composed of a portion of my Duamel so you're not a complacent follower. He'll tell you whatever to get you to follow him, but he's lying." Lindsey with inhuman strength pulled her hands away.

"Maybe you're lying, trying to fool me, but it won't work. You won't manipulate me, I saw how repulsed you were when Duamel's legacy touched your body."

"Are you fucking kidding me Lindsey, you have a fucking hole in your head with a slimy thing in it which could give better blow jobs than you could. Sorry if I was just a little bit creeped out."

Lindsey started to laugh and Sheryl just having hanged up from her husband came over to join them on the couch. Lindsey moved over so Sheryl could sit and she this time held Felix's hands in hers.

"You were always a pervert Felix." Felix smiled and kissed her in her head hole again.

"You'd know my walking glory hole." Sheryl looked at them both and wanted in on the fun.

"So guys what did I miss?" Asked Sheryl. Releasing her husband's hands, Lindsey turned to Sheryl and told her of what they wanted to do. Sheryl looked relieved and nodded. "I'm in, I sure as hell won't follow Jim Jones and Tammy fucking Faye." Lindsey and Felix looked stunned. "Don't look so surprised, the old cunt kept saying they'd be consumed, does that stupid bitch know what consumed means, for the eater it's a wonderful feeling, but for the sad bastards being eaten, I don't think so."

"That's too bad children, and just when I was beginning to like all of you." Said Mr Reinhardt.

"We're so fucking dead," Quipped Felix