Thread: Obama
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 06:59 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I'm not going to insult you further because I like you. I'll just say this: your blanket statements aboot millionaires and politicians are fucking stupid. I DO NOT trust politicians. I DO NOT trust corporations. But I do trust in the basic decency of the human condition.
Think of it this way: If politicians were helpless to decide winners and losers in the private sector, it would be up to you and me to make those decisions. The more control you give the Govt. to "go get 'em", the more liberty you surrender.
I know tons of rich people, and have never once run into one who was just a complete asshole. In fact, they are usually fascinating personalities. Nobody wants somebody else to spend their money for them. Especially on shit they don't agree with.
I am against big Govt. Big taxation.
Being American means being your own boss, it's incumbent on us to be informed because weare supposed to be the Govt. Instead, we just delegate those concerns to some person, and go back to our small interests.
I could write a book here, but tl;dr.

Bottom Line: America does not have a king. We are our own monarchy to ourselves. Nobody rules you. It's your job to rule your own domain. No one is entitled to your property. You are not entitled to anyone else's property. This is the America I want back.