View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 11:41 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 47,959
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

wrote this and posted it on bahamasissues.com, and it is a sucky bit of donkey shit, but i wrote it in almost one sitting, so i call it a masterpiece because it's finished, sort of

By ExpletiveBMP aka JDB

EXT ? Nassau Bahamas ? Bay Street/ Cable Beach Cause Way ? Day

IT?S MID DAY NASSAU TRAFFIC; vehicles of all sorts are making their way down Blue Hill,
To the route out west, or onto the eastern route, we?re following a # 10 bus as it makes its way west.

CUT TO:

A Close Up Of the FADED WHITE JITNEY # 10 as it makes it?s away along its route picking up passengers

EXT/INT ? Nassau Cable Beach ? Jitney #10 - Day

We?re facing the driver just outside his front windshield, sitting next to him is a seasoned white lady.
The driver is facing forward, but his eyes is darting about wildly and he?s sweating profusely, He stops
the bus and Passengers jump on or off, and he doesn?t turn towards them, but automatically reaches for
the fair, and dishes out change as necessary.

CUT TO:
(to be continued)
(continue)

INT ? Jitney # 10 ? Day

We?re looking from the front of the bus at the many passengers; they?re black and white, visitors and
residents. The JITNEY IS PLAYING Jazz, but it sounds as if it?s from an old recording than anything
modern.

CUT TO:

A white Passenger (visitor) who is with his wife suddenly looks up from a Bahamas Handbook he?s
Scanning and is looking towards the front

Passenger
(Shouting Over the noise of the traffic and music)
?Bus Driver, which artist is that, because I?m really digging those tunes man.?

CUT TO:

The Bus Driver?s point of view (of what should be his point since his eyes is presently darting everywhere).
The Bus Driver is approaching the new round about; he?s reaching out his right hand hailing
all his associates and affiliates pacing the pavements on their daily routines, and the driver is pushing
his horn accordingly, acknowledging them.

(to be continued)
(continue)

Bus Driver
(In an unmistakable English Accent our driver responds)
?As luck would have it, I?ve procured an 8-track, and what you?re hearing good sir, is the Artist Cetius a world renowned yachter who went missing some years ago. But you can have it once we?re done here, because I doubt you?ll find any other copies of his music anywhere.?

CUT TO:

The passenger has a puzzled look on his face, which says something doesn?t belong here, regardless

Passenger
?Thank you sir, that?s mighty friendly of you.?

CUT TO:

The white lady next to the Bus Driver, as he speaks, she?s mouthing the words.

Bus Driver
(We?re hearing the Bus Driver?s Pear shaped Tones, but the lady mouths the words)
?That I am; assuredly friendly, and for you and yours, always ?friendly?.?

The lady grins, and her teeth are a hundred pin like daggers, and her exposed mouth is terribly
mawkish: a seeming abyss of jiggered teeth.
(to be continued)
(continue)

EXT ? Cable Beach Roundabout ? Jitney #10 ? Day

THE JITNEY begins its trek around the roundabout, but instead of finding its relative exit,
It goes around and around, the passengers should be alarmed, and would undoubtedly vocalize
their feelings.

CUT TO:
INT ? Jitney #10 ? Day

The Passengers are starting to stand up, and our becoming rowdy, even the original Passenger
and his wife is uncomfortable with this situation. One of the Passengers, a rather large black
guy, a SECURITY OFFICER, makes his way to the front of the bus.

Big Security Guy
(shouting he is, with a grimace on his face)
?Ma bey, what happening bey, Ma Man, what happening bey??

Not big on complex discourses, the Security Officer is about to put his hand on the Bus
Driver, just behind him, many other passengers are raising from their seats; clearly perturbed,
that they?ve circled the Roundabout for the sixth time.

CUT TO:

(to be continued)
(continue)

The white lady and the bus driver are both looking forward (at least Thetis is, the Bus Driver is too busy
crapping himself) Her mouth begins, but a male?s voice with an English accent emerges from the Driver.

Bus Driver/Thetis
?Were I you, I?d find my seat, and hope to avoid Fate?s Teeth. But yea, you?re bold and the daring sort, to care not of reactions your actions has wrought.?

CUT TO:

The passenger/visitor and his wife has ignored the around the Mayberry Bush, and is looking
Incredulously out the windows; a fast moving mist is on the outside and the glass is steaming.
The wife touches the glass and looks to her husband in disbelief and doubt.

Passenger/visitor/wife
?What is this Randy, the glass, it?s cold, what is?.?
The Passenger/Visitor/Wife trails off as the Security Officer has reached the front of the bus, her eyes,
looking forward intently, now has the look of impending doom, her husband puts his arms around her,
their breaths steaming; they start to shiver.
CUT TO:
All the other passengers are experiencing the effects of the cold, and then they look out the window,
some gasp, others shrill, but they?re all troubled, and they start to sit down, something is amiss, and
standing out seems like the last choice to be making.

(to be continued)
(continue)

CUT TO:

EXT ? Cable Beach Roundabout ? Jitney #10 ? Day ? Windy Foggy

Other drivers are at a loss of what?s happening, and those on the Roundabout are smashing into
each other as the visual conditions deteriorates. The Jitney becomes mist like, almost like a mirage.
And all that remain is a bus shaped fluff of cloud/fog that?s moving with the speed and purpose.

INT ? Cable Beach Roundabout ? A Random Car ? Day Windy Foggy
A driver is fighting with his wheel as the wind/fog passes him, and he thinks he hears screams on board
CUT TO:
INT ? Cable Beach Roundabout ? B Random Car ? Day Windy Foggy
B driver is alarmed that he?s smashed into the back of a Mercedes, but just then, the fog/cloud
screams by, or someone(s) scream as they pass in the cloud/fog. The Driver pulls out his cellphone
B Car Driver
?911? Send Police Quick, Cable Beach Roundabout, yeah the one ya?ll waste taxpayer?s money on.?
CUT TO:
INT/EXT? Cable Beach Roundabout ? The Mercedes B Random Car collided with ? Day Windy Foggy
The driver in the Mercedes gets out of his vehicle, ignoring the screaming fog that passes dangerously
close to him, and shouts at the Driver who HITS him, expletives. He returns to his car, and picks up his
(to be continued)
(continue)
phone dialing 911.
Mercedes Driver
?Hello, Yeah, some @$$hole hit my car chief, what ya?ll gonna do about it? What? Some one on the way, well how come they ain?t here yet? Don?t give me that $#!+ chief, anyhow, ya?ll better be here in five minutes, otherwise I Gon sue somebody?s @$$!?
The driver leaves his car again as
CUT TO:
EXT ? Cable Beach Roundabout ? Approaching Big Rig ? Day Wind Foggy
A BIG RIG TRAILER was on the outside of the roundabout for sometime now, and the Driver has unknowingly driven through the corridor of the fluff/fog apparition of the Jitney. But each time
the Trailer drives through it, its paint fades, and it?s aging each time in real time, even rust is noticed on the metal, with each trip through the fog.
INT ? Cable Beach Roundabout ? Big Rig Trailer ? Day Wind Foggy
The Driver looks gaunt, and covered in a pus like mucus, his eyes is white, and his skin is becoming clear.
Pink bile like liquid is pouring from his mouth, and as we switch to his Point of View, he approaches the
fog and passes through it, we switch to an Opposing POV shot and his face melts, thick bits of yellow
and red pours through his nose, as WE Switch back to his point of view and he Happens Upon the
Mercedes Driver.
EXT ? Cable Beach Roundabout ? Mercedes ? Day Wind Foggy
The man is on the outside of his car, calling his wife.
Mercedes Driver
?Yeah honey, some body hit my car, and some thing got the roundabout covered in fog, and it?s cold. Yeah it?s the weirdest **** I?ve ever seen. F**** I wish I took up your offer to eat sum more o? dat sappadilly. Any how baby I gon see you soon, I gon lie and tell them I had the $#!+?s, you know dey---O GOD!?
CUT TO:
(to be continued)
(continue)

EXT ? Cable Beach Roundabout ? Big Rig Trailer ? Day Windy Foggy
The Decrepit Big Rig Plows into the Mercedes Driver, crushing him completely, finally running over his
Head pulverizing it. The Mercedes Driver felt a sudden blow followed by a shot of pain then a sudden
Heat and intense pressure like none other followed by

CUT TO:

INT ? OuterWorld ? Jitney #10 ? Outside Conditions Ghostly

The Security Officer has made his way to the front of the bus; he?s doubly cross now, even as the light on
the outside of the bus disappears, and they?re surrounded by fog, the bus lights turn on, and they?re a
sickly green. The Passengers behind the Bus Driver suddenly grabs their stomachs and mouths as
they?re trying to stave off the overwhelming sense of nauseam. The Security Officer grabs the Bus
Driver

Security Officer
?This $#!+ over bey, you hear me, dis over now. Stop the bus, Stop the BUS!?
(he pulls the Bus Driver from the seat, but the man?s eyes is bloodshot, and he?s scared)
?What going on here??

Thetis finally rises from her seat and turns about, and her face no longer looks human, but resembles
something from the abyss. Terrifying everyone PARTICULARLY our Security Officer
(to be continued)