View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 10:13 AM
...mmmm...BRAAAAAAIIIINNNNNSSSS...

Credits: 2,564
Sean of the Dead is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

In some states yes. My house is in Georgia and when I am home I have a gun permit. This permit allows me to carry a concealed weapon above the waist anywhere I desire with exception to schools, churches, publicly owned establishments (paid for by taxpayers IE courthouse) and resturants that serve alcohol for consumption on the premises. Now that being said I have never actually carried my glock anywhere. I just can if I want. I got the permit because they want to do away with the permit and if I go buy a gun then I do not require a background check. I have carried a loaded weapon in my car (concealed) you must have a permit to do this in Georgia. But, there are states where the weapon laws have gotten out of hand, California, New York, New Jersey, and Conn. if I remember right.

I have no criminal record, and I have security clearance with the government but just last week I bought an AK-47 and AR-15 because I like to shoot and they will be banned soon. To the general public, I must be a criminal since I own these. Thank you Obama, you really are stimulating our economy. Now every time the topic of weapons come up everyone always says that its the "assult rifles" that must go. When was the last time you seen some wanna-be gang banger toting an AK? I think they should just ban every hand gun under $300 that should solve the problem. The government will take away our arms soon or at least our ability to buy them. Then what do you do? Who do you call and ask to check on our constitutional rights? I know I sound very pro gun but thats only true in the hands of someone that should have one. I am not a member of NRA and I will not join because I dont think "everyone" should have one.