View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 12:44 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 271,470
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

Usually 20%. There's a Mexican place in town that I've been going to for 20 years or so where I tip 30%. That's mostly because when they see me coming they usually have a bucket of Coronas on tthe able waiting for me before I sit down.

When I was married the first time, we used to hang out with another couple, and I noticed that the husband was just about the cheapest motherfucker that ever lived. When it was their turn to pick up the check, he would never tip so I would usually end up making sure I was the last person at the table so I could drop a tip. That ended when one New Year's Eve he turned back to the table make sure he hadn't left something behind, and I saw him pick up and pocket the tip I had just left.

I don't hang out with them much anymore . . .

Last edited by el_victorino : 09-15-2010 at 12:44 PM.