View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 09:20 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,033
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Back in 80's my father still ran a commodore BBS for the user group he founded in the late 70's. Since dad was away on a two week vacation, I had to monitor the system and approve posts and new accounts. Someone created an account with the name "Dick Kling". I deleted it, thinking it was one of my friends joking around. Couple days later, it reappeared. Again, deleted. Couple days later, there it was again. I didn't delete it, but sent a msg to the account that enough was enough, quit already before my dad gets pissed. I got back a msg basically saying quit what and why do I keep deleting the account. I replied that it's obviously a fake name and only real names are acceptable. Guy replied that it is a real name and then went on about is this how the user group treated new visitors. I said prove it. He said look him up in the local phone book under Kling, Dick. There he was. So I approved his account. A few days later, my dad deleted the account for the same reason I did The guy (almost 60 years old) was PISSED and called and bitched and all. My dad told him he could use Richard for the his BBS name, but not Dick.

Why the hell would anyone name their son DICK KLING?!?!?!?