View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 12:30 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 286,441
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF
Default Gender Identity Crisis

I watched a show about 2 weeks ago about gender identity crisis. It revolved around a few families in england and on in the united states. Well one family in england was allow their son who was 10 years old who had a twin sister. well ever since he was little he would say why he wasn't like his twin sister and his mom caught him try to clip of his penis so he would be like his sister so his parents allowed since the age of 6 to dress and and be called by a girls name. And everytime this child would she a picture of himself as a boy he would break down in tears. His parents said they wanted to make their(daughter happy) so at the age of 10 the parent asked the courts to have there sons name changed from Reggie to Regina. The other family really freaked me out because their daughter pretended to be a boy since the age of 12 and dresses and even have a girlfriend, which since he was 16 you know what kind of things happen at that age. Well the crazy thing was her parents were getting her shots to slow down the female development of her body, she had been on the stuff for 4 years And this is a common practice in England for children with gender identity problems to see if they will grow out of it. . A few of the other families also allowed their sons an daughters to take this shot to slow down the puberty of their child by years, just so there kids could live their lives as girl as a boy or a boy as a girl. Some of the doctor on the show said this was a bad way to deal with the issue and some said they would grow out of it. And the I thought about the young boy living his life as a girl til the age of lets say 18 and decides to be a boy, what then? What are you opinions.