View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 01:24 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,029
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
Birthday

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I literally spent the first four months I was away from my second wife getting to know myself again, letting myself express what I thought and felt regardless of what anyone else said or did or thought of me. Not only did it make me feel much better about myself, but it helped me break free from the drama of my ex. Just remember that if you can't love yourself, no one else can love you. After that, Jo, go get 'em, tiger. And next time you're at Cattleman's, enjoy a prime rib for me because I hope I don't have to go back to El Paso ever again.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Yeah, I hate it when your mom changes her mind on me like that too... first she's all like "put it in my ass, wrongdroids never does that and when he does I can't feel anything anyhow." Then she's all like "no, not my ass, that's only for wrongdroids and his golfpencil penis, you're too beaucoups for that, ram it into my worn out old whore vag.... yeah, right there, I can finally feel something again." Then again, I am hung for fucking a tuna can, I may not touch the bottoms, but I'll fuck the sides up. Say hi to your mom and my kids for me.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole