View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 06:05 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 6,415
Mohaman Cheez is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Long story, sorry!

I had a party when I was 17 with my dad's permission at his house.I got the beer and he went up to the bar with my step-mom.This was all under the condition that it was only gonna be like 5-10 people at most.
My dad's house sits right along a major highway,so as the party grew a friend of his that just happened to be going to same bar said to him you got a hell of a party going on at the house.Dad says '"Just like 5-10 people" and friend tells him 'really,because your driveway,lawn,shoulder of the road and neighbors lawn are covered with cars. My father promptly comes home to find me fucking a friends girlfriend on the front lawn.My toes on the asphalt for traction,I see the headlights and the girl under me says "Who is that in the car?" and I tell her its my dad,so she asks me what we should do. I tell her that I'm gonna finish because I'm already busted and I might as well get in trouble for something worth while. After being done I walk inside to see my dad with a beer in his hand on the couch with my friends and he tells me "How many times do I have to tell you?Ugly girls go out back!"
After the party breaks up several friends stay over due to alcohol,including a heavier friend who had a crush on me.
To shorten an already long story I had sex with the heavy girl under the pull out couch on the floor while 3 people were above us passed out on the mattress.And when I finally got to my own bed I had sex with my cousin's best friend Wendy who was sleeping in my bed.
So 3 in one night is my sluttiest,and the locations of the first 2 made it worse.